These tips are given in an attempt to minimize your inconvenience in the event of an unfortunate accident. Only AlMulla Group are able to return your damaged vehicle to factory specifications with a guarantee thanks to our skilled and trained technicians’ who use manufacturer recommended repair procedures, genuine parts and approved materials, thus ensuring your continued safety and your vehicles’ durability and resale value.
Steps to be followed in the event of an accident are:
Call the Police and obtain an accident Report and a Repair Letter. We will not be able to carry out repairs without these documents.
Report the accident to your Insurance Company, Fill in an Insurance Claim Form, attach the original Police report but retain a copy for the repairer. Record the claim number allocated by your Insurance Company.
Proceed to an AlMulla Service Location to request an estimate.
- Provide a copy of the Police Report.
- Claim Number
- Name of your Insurance Company and request an estimate.
Depending on the extent of damage, an estimate can take anywhere between 30 minutes and 12 hours. AlMulla Group can fax the estimate to your Insurance Company or you may take it there personally.
- To authorize repairs, an Insurance Company Accessor will need to inspect the damage. If the vehicle is with you, please make a mutual appointment with the Insurance Company and bring the vehicle to Almulla service center at the agreed time.
- Before commencing repairs, AlMulla Service Center requires a Purchase Order (LPO) from your Insurance Company quoting the Claim Number. On receipt of the LPO, the job will be scheduled into our workshop-loading pattern. We will advise you of a completion date, which is subject to any additional work being found necessary once the vehicle is dismantled. Please understand that our Customer in this instance is the Insurance Company who is paying for the repair and accordingly it is they who should authorize which parts will be repaired or replaced.
- If you wish to enquire about the progress of your vehicle during repairs, please call one of our Service Advisors, preferably the person who assisted you at the time of making the Estimate and receiving the vehicle.
- To release the vehicle on completion, please bring a release letter from your Insurance Company.
Please note that above guidelines and requirements are subject to change from time to time without any advance notice and adherence to such changes in requirements will be the responsibility of the Customer.